Your Workplace magazine has highlighted my articles on wellness, human resources, managing, leadership, culture, diversity, workplace culture and employeeengagement.
Access the following articles on the Your Workplace website:
- Maintaining Wellness and Engagement
- Cultivating a Happy & Healthy Workplace
- Unlock Employee Engagement with Data Analytics
- Are Employees Breaking Your Brand Promises?
- Integrating New Canadians
- Charity Begins at Home
- Workplace Matters
- Make workplace empathy meaningful: Provide employee benefits that help women advance their careers.
- Comment l’évaluation de mes expériences de vie m’a aidé à définir mon but dans la vie
- How assessing my life experiences helped me define my purpose in life
- En transition avec gratitude
About the Author
Enabling businesses and people to be successful. This is my mission, my life’s work. It’s always been what I have done wherever I’ve been employed, called to serve or to volunteer.
An experienced business leader, my core values are truth, integrity, and respect.
I believe that values-based leadership is critical for organizational success that is enabled by an engaged and empowered workforce.
Working over the years in several senior marketing, communications, and executive leadership mandates for global, financial, healthcare, and non-profit organizations, it has been through times of transformation and difficult change that I have done my best work.
In my blog posts, I share my perspectives on leadership, marketing and strategy that are based on my key learnings and observations over the years, all with the objective of helping others reach for success.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.